Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Weekly Affirmation


I have decided to add a weekly affirmation to my blog. Today is the first one.


" I choose to accept and create success in my life. I open myself up to the many ways I can experience success in my life. I let go of any and all self-limiting beliefs and thoughts I might have about myself and life quickly and comfortablly."


Repeat this affirmation at least one time daily. If you are familiar with EFT you can tap while repeating.


In order to make affirmations the most powerful we must release negative beliefs and thoughts at the same time. Then the postitive naturally slips in the place that the negative use to be. If we are not releasing the negative beliefs and thoughts positive affirmations can help us but not as quickly or easily.


If you do not already know EFT then you can learn more about it at:



Joyfully,

Liesl Anderson

No comments: