Monday, November 30, 2009

Curious About NLP?????

Lately I have been educating myself more in the technique of NLP. I finding it very fascinating and powerful in changing the automatic thoughts and responses in our unconscious mind. I have been receiving some free email from a website called www.modernjedi.com. It has some great videos on it and he sends you some email "lessons" along with it. I have not taken his training and have no benefit in recommending him just have really been enjoying what I have been learning from him. Simple to understand and apply. If you have been curious about NLP this is a good simple place to start. He is a little quirky..... however I find it charming. Hope you do to. :)
All 3 techniques that I use have at least a hint of NLP in them. However I was mostly just following those techniques and wanted to understand more about the technique that is interwoven in hypnosis, EFT and Rapid Eye.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi Liesl! I love your blog. Funny, I am also interested in NLP, and I have started reading some books about it. I think EFT and NLP complement each other nicely. I am not sure I can learn it by myself though, but I guess I need to keep my mind open to it (tap, tap, tap). What books and/or websites do you suggest for learning NLP?

Liesl said...

Thanks Happy Tapper. :)
I recently found a website called Modern Jedi. It is very good. Had lots of free info. I have not taken his course so I cannot vouch for his training. But did enjoy his free info about NLP. Most of the learning I have done has been independent learning.